Fall 2021: Library presentation on grad services

 

We live on this lovely, long country road that shakes hands with the Winchester Bog. I love to walk it--so critical to get out of the house and out of my head after a day in front of  "the screen." And the sunsets at this time of year always pull me into the universe.

I can share this experience via a photo or two and can also share a few highlights of our services and upcoming events that may be of interest to grad students:

And, as always, consider signing up for the GSA Bulletin, which include weekly Library updates.

If you have any questions, please contact me. I am always available for individual research consultations.

Email: martha.attridgebufton@carleton.ca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadowpox: Free online game about viruses and social distancing

Mapping stereotypes

Collections update: Move means temporary lack of access to some materials